President Sirleaf Makes Additional Appointments
President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has made additional appointments in Government, affecting the Ministries of Planning & Economic Affairs; Lands, Mines & Energy; and Internal Affairs, respectively subject to confirmation by the Liberian Senate, where applicable.
According to an Executive Mansion release, those appointed include:
1. Mr. Jeremiah G. Sokan, Sr. - Deputy Minister for Regional & Sectoral Planning, MPEA
2. Mr. David Zarlee - Concession Coordinator, Ministry of Lands, Mines & Energy
3. Ms. Esther Worgley - Acting City Mayor, Gbarnga City, Bong County
4. Ms. Cyvette Gibson - Acting City Mayor, Paynesville City, Montserrado County
5. Mr. Wilbert Clarke - Chairman, Paynesville City Council