- Weah, Nagbe feud goes to Senate
- House suspends three
- Liberian Movie dealer cries Foul
- Bomi quarantines Catholic priest
- U.S. Joint Forces Command departs Saturday
- Pres. Sirleaf to address Ebola confab in Belgium
- MPW projects US$2.2 Billion for road construction
- BIN officers caught pans down
- Dukuly explains superintendents’ role
- Girlfriend killer waives testimony
- Montserrado has 2 Ebola cases
More Headline News
- Liberian households return to work
- Ganta Ebola Taskforce demands benefits
- IPC trains 7,000 health workers
- Gender Ministry threatens to arrest parents
- Labour Ministry rejects requests for work permits
- Girls Arrive in 10 Days
- Rep. Saah Joseph issues 48hrs ultimatum
- Fake Public Works Minister arrested
- Lonestar MTN Foundation, MCSS, train school staff
- Rep. Younquoi breaks grounds in Nimba
- Mittal Steel lays-off 900
- Industrial complexes spring up
- Liberia, Guinean company sign $1.3bn deal
- Global economic prospects to improve in 2015, but...
- NPA generates US$26.5 Million
- GVL welcomes Greenpeace assessment
- Liberian staff promoted at GVL
- Business & Motivation
- Liberia close 2014 bid round for offshore blocks
- Liberia asks investors to return
- Regulatory Authority Warns Pharmacists
- US Health officials Visit Liberia, Guinea
- PHIL donates to Ebola affected communities
- 200 meet on anti-Ebola protocol
- Liberians rush for Ebola vaccine
- Fighting Ebola, Ending Stigma-The story of survivors
- Ebola remerges in Lofa
- Ebola vaccines trial target 6,000
- UNDP gives to Ebola orphans, survivors
- Govt. to shutdown 3 ETUs in Monrovia
- Active Case Finders Extend Ebola Awareness to Islamic Schools
- Ebola Vaccine trial for future outbreak
- World unprepared to deal with pandemics
The Liberia Basketball Association has lifted the ban imposed on the game because of the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. The ban was imposed on the association last August as part of…
The Ministry of Youth and Sports (MYS) in collaboration with the Liberia Basketball Association (LBA) has set a kickoff date for a pending Upcountry Basketball Tournament from March 13 to…
The Liberia Football Association (LFA) has strongly taken a stand that will ensure coaches, players and medics get improved incentives from clubs. This decision is in fulfillment of mandate imposed by…
Africa`s Basketball governing body, FIBA - AFRIQUE has appointed Liberian sports commentator Fombah Kanneh on its media committee. FIBA – AFRIQUE took the decision recently from its extraordinary Zone Three Congress…
The head coach of the Under-23 national soccer team, Thomas Kojo, has been appointed technical director for Barrack Young Controllers or BYC1.The appointment is in line with new regulation set…
Commissioner William Julye said he is not a health practitioner that people should expect to examine sick people.He made the statement on October 6, 2014 via mobile phone in interview with a local radio station in the area.
It can be recalled that many residents of Cinta recently claimed that Commissioner Julye was paying deaf ears to concerns over an Ebola suspected situation around the German Camp Junction.
The residents disclosed that there are about four people, who are seriously ill in the township and they need to be taken to the Ebola holding center for proper attention and to also save the lives of other people who are residing in the area.
According to them, these people are showing signs and symptoms of the virus, which is scaring. But according to them, since they told the commissioner, he has not made any effort.
However, reacting to the claims, Commissioner William Julye noted that he has gathered information about the situation and informed the County Health Team.
He said the health team has assured that it will respond to the call.