- Ellen dodges questions on resignations
- TRC report stirs Senate
- Lawmaker attacked in district #12
- Liberia needs 40,000 Doctors
- Former UN envoy optimistic over Liberia's security
- DEN-L holds stakeholder’s engagement
- 100 housing units for health workers
- EU on GoL latest effort in the Forest Sector
- Darlington George heads to court
- PYJ fears arrest
- Women lament violence in Ganta
More Headline News
- Media, security must foster mutual trust
- China re-opens agriculture center in Suakoko
- Liberia, Georgia Sign Cooperation Memorandum
- No video evidence
- LINCSA conducts ToT
- Kakata to be electrified soon
- Video evidence unavailable -to aid police officer’s burning trial
- Ellen bags another award abroad
- USAID, GOL Inaugurates Science Lab in Bassa
- Peacekeepers must never prey on the people
- Mount Coffee Hydro project resumes May
- Liberia inaugurates rice processing facility
- LPRC prepares for heavy fuel importation
- US$10M unaccounted for at RIA
- LPRC reports US$600,000 loss
- Maritime announces US$1Million project
- FIBank clarifies reports
- LICPA gets new leadership
- UNDP empowers market women
- Mittal Steel lays-off 900
- Medical census over Sime Darby disaster
- Ebola survivors seek partnership with media
- Ebola Vaccine Show 100% success
- World is Prepared for Next Epidemic
- LCP, PREVAIL launch awareness on Ebola Vaccine Study
- Ellen hails US Ebola support
- UN identifies all Ebola cases by June
- W.H.O. alerts regional challenges
- US$650 Million for Ebola-hit countries
- UNHCR hands over clinic to Dougee Community
- WHO Warns Ebola Survivors on 'Safe Sex’
- Peope with disabilities demand rights
- Conference Center ETU staff strike
There’s a controversy brewing in Washington about the Liberia amputee soccer team that visted the United States over a month ago. It appears that the three-time African Nation Tournament champions…
The first choice goalie of the Liberia National Soccer Team –Lobe Star, who got seriously injured under his left eye, has been flown to India for treatment.
The Chairman Referees Standing committee of the Liberia Referee Association, Meson Goe, has warned referees in the country against match-fixing in the game of football. Mr. Goe admonished Liberian referees to…
The Liberian Lone Star that beat Tunisia 1-0 at the Antionette Tubman Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 5, 2015. In the minds of the “doubting Liberian Thomases” and strong critics of the…
The nation’s pride - the Lone Star, is going against the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia Saturday, September 4th in Monrovia sadlywithout their top rated goalkeeper, Nathaniel Sherman, who reportedly sustained…
Liberian international striker Francis Grandpa Doe, who plies his trade with Malaysian Premiership outfit NS Matrix, continues to woo fans in that part of the world with his goal scoring…
The Technical Director of the Liberia Football Association, Henry Brown, has emphasized the urgent need for more support to women football in Liberia.
Liberia’s International Kpan Sherman has moved to Premier Soccer League club Black Aces of South Africa on a three years deal. The Liberian international joined the Mpumalanga club from Tanzanian side…
The International Federation of Maracana Sport has announced August 2015 for its international conference on the sport to discuss the way forward in promoting the game in West Africa.
Commissioner William Julye said he is not a health practitioner that people should expect to examine sick people.He made the statement on October 6, 2014 via mobile phone in interview with a local radio station in the area.
It can be recalled that many residents of Cinta recently claimed that Commissioner Julye was paying deaf ears to concerns over an Ebola suspected situation around the German Camp Junction.
The residents disclosed that there are about four people, who are seriously ill in the township and they need to be taken to the Ebola holding center for proper attention and to also save the lives of other people who are residing in the area.
According to them, these people are showing signs and symptoms of the virus, which is scaring. But according to them, since they told the commissioner, he has not made any effort.
However, reacting to the claims, Commissioner William Julye noted that he has gathered information about the situation and informed the County Health Team.
He said the health team has assured that it will respond to the call.