- Muslims protest at CRC confab
- Liberia begins recount
- FDA indictees waive jury trial
- Women groups seek 50 % share in govt.
- EU funds Monrovia-Ganta Road Project
- UNMIL extends condolence to Hassan Jalloh’s family
- New research on Ebola survivors
- PUL wants concert effort to restore LUX FM
- Good news for inmates!
- Parties demand secret ballots
- Fake UNMIL man arrested with drugs
More Headline News
- 175 benefit eyes treatment in Nimba
- Baby found dead in Ganta
- DEA arrests huge quantity of drugs
- 16 month-old Augustine goes missing
- Pres. Sirleaf receives Letters of Credence from new Turkish Ambassador
- Fear grips Caldwell
- Ebola vaccines prove safe for 600
- CRC convenes validation confab
- Senate gets electronic voting system
- LPRC prepares for heavy fuel importation
- US$10M unaccounted for at RIA
- LPRC reports US$600,000 loss
- Maritime announces US$1Million project
- FIBank clarifies reports
- LICPA gets new leadership
- UNDP empowers market women
- Mittal Steel lays-off 900
- Industrial complexes spring up
- Liberia, Guinean company sign $1.3bn deal
- No More Ebola by April 13, If..
- Saah Joseph on Sierra-Leone’s Ebola Response
- Montserrado has 2 Ebola cases
- Regulatory Authority Warns Pharmacists
- US Health officials Visit Liberia, Guinea
- PHIL donates to Ebola affected communities
- 200 meet on anti-Ebola protocol
- Liberians rush for Ebola vaccine
- Fighting Ebola, Ending Stigma-The story of survivors
- Ebola remerges in Lofa
- Ebola vaccines trial target 6,000
- UNDP gives to Ebola orphans, survivors
- Govt. to shutdown 3 ETUs in Monrovia
The Ministry of Youth and Sports has scheduled the annual National County Sports Meet this year for March with Grand Bassa County picked to host the final matches.
The electoral commission of the Liberia Basketball Association has set February 18, 2015 for voting which is being described by many as white ballot poll.Already, the commission has qualified six…
The Liberia Basketball Association has lifted the ban imposed on the game because of the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. The ban was imposed on the association last August as part of…
The Ministry of Youth and Sports (MYS) in collaboration with the Liberia Basketball Association (LBA) has set a kickoff date for a pending Upcountry Basketball Tournament from March 13 to…
The Liberia Football Association (LFA) has strongly taken a stand that will ensure coaches, players and medics get improved incentives from clubs. This decision is in fulfillment of mandate imposed by…
Africa`s Basketball governing body, FIBA - AFRIQUE has appointed Liberian sports commentator Fombah Kanneh on its media committee. FIBA – AFRIQUE took the decision recently from its extraordinary Zone Three Congress…
The head coach of the Under-23 national soccer team, Thomas Kojo, has been appointed technical director for Barrack Young Controllers or BYC1.The appointment is in line with new regulation set…
Commissioner William Julye said he is not a health practitioner that people should expect to examine sick people.He made the statement on October 6, 2014 via mobile phone in interview with a local radio station in the area.
It can be recalled that many residents of Cinta recently claimed that Commissioner Julye was paying deaf ears to concerns over an Ebola suspected situation around the German Camp Junction.
The residents disclosed that there are about four people, who are seriously ill in the township and they need to be taken to the Ebola holding center for proper attention and to also save the lives of other people who are residing in the area.
According to them, these people are showing signs and symptoms of the virus, which is scaring. But according to them, since they told the commissioner, he has not made any effort.
However, reacting to the claims, Commissioner William Julye noted that he has gathered information about the situation and informed the County Health Team.
He said the health team has assured that it will respond to the call.