- US-Liberia bond strong
- Tubman resurfaces at CDC
- Pres. Sirleaf meets Congressional Leaders
- Man, 48, gets life sentence
- Govt. retires 19 chiefs in Nimba
- Police charge 4 with murder
- Girlfriend killer’s fate decided today?
- President Sirleaf Meets with USAID
- Lonestar Cell MTN launches Banjoo Time promotion
- UNDP reaffirms support to LACC
- ExxonMobil Contributes $35,000 to More than Me
More Headline News
- Weah, Nagbe feud goes to Senate
- House suspends three
- Liberian Movie dealer cries Foul
- Bomi quarantines Catholic priest
- U.S. Joint Forces Command departs Saturday
- Pres. Sirleaf to address Ebola confab in Belgium
- MPW projects US$2.2 Billion for road construction
- Liberian households return to work
- Ganta Ebola Taskforce demands benefits
- IPC trains 7,000 health workers
- Mittal Steel lays-off 900
- Industrial complexes spring up
- Liberia, Guinean company sign $1.3bn deal
- Global economic prospects to improve in 2015, but...
- NPA generates US$26.5 Million
- GVL welcomes Greenpeace assessment
- Liberian staff promoted at GVL
- Business & Motivation
- Liberia close 2014 bid round for offshore blocks
- Liberia asks investors to return
- Regulatory Authority Warns Pharmacists
- US Health officials Visit Liberia, Guinea
- PHIL donates to Ebola affected communities
- 200 meet on anti-Ebola protocol
- Liberians rush for Ebola vaccine
- Fighting Ebola, Ending Stigma-The story of survivors
- Ebola remerges in Lofa
- Ebola vaccines trial target 6,000
- UNDP gives to Ebola orphans, survivors
- Govt. to shutdown 3 ETUs in Monrovia
- Active Case Finders Extend Ebola Awareness to Islamic Schools
- Ebola Vaccine trial for future outbreak
- World unprepared to deal with pandemics
The Liberia Basketball Association has lifted the ban imposed on the game because of the Ebola outbreak in Liberia. The ban was imposed on the association last August as part of…
The Ministry of Youth and Sports (MYS) in collaboration with the Liberia Basketball Association (LBA) has set a kickoff date for a pending Upcountry Basketball Tournament from March 13 to…
The Liberia Football Association (LFA) has strongly taken a stand that will ensure coaches, players and medics get improved incentives from clubs. This decision is in fulfillment of mandate imposed by…
Africa`s Basketball governing body, FIBA - AFRIQUE has appointed Liberian sports commentator Fombah Kanneh on its media committee. FIBA – AFRIQUE took the decision recently from its extraordinary Zone Three Congress…
The head coach of the Under-23 national soccer team, Thomas Kojo, has been appointed technical director for Barrack Young Controllers or BYC1.The appointment is in line with new regulation set…
Yes, my son, what happen to him?
Father, they say your man has impregnated one 17- year old girl who is staying with him at his official resident sleeping place. They say your man did not only burst the little girl bag, but he has been taking out his one, one cup until the girl got pregnant.
Tell me something my son. Is this not statutory rape since the girl is below 18?
Ay Father, my name ooh, because I told you I don't like gossip. They say the man has instructed the little girl not to even get outside the gate for fear that if neighbors see her they will start asking plenty questions and then who knows.
But wait ooh my son, all these beautiful women wasting in town here with burst bags, the chief didn't see any of them to take out his regular one, one cup only that under aged girl?
Father, the big mouth chief says he cannot fatten frog for snake. He says there is no way he is going to cook his food for somebody to come from the blind side to chop it and therefore he must be the first to taste.
So, how will he handle this now?
Father, the guy is relaxed in his struggle. They say he is finding way to put the blame on one innocent peking, but this is proving difficult for him.
But my son how do you know all of this?
Hahaha, Father too ya, there is no gossip in this town that will pass my ears. Everybody sees me as the village's eyes and ears. So even if I am out of here, I will still know.
But the funny thing is the big mouth chief and one of his fellow chiefs have been throwing accusations at each other of late. And you know the funny thing Father?
No, my son
Each has planted spies in the other's offices and homes to obtain the other's secret. It was through this that insiders reported this poor 17 year-old girl story.
They say it was one hot sunny day, when your man came from his office and saw the little girl in one of her most sexy dresses in the house. They say noticing that they were alone; he decided to cajole the little girl there by bursting her bag and taking out the first one cup.
They say your man promised to kill the girl if she told the story to anyone. In fact, to relax the girl he started giving her more money something which he used to entice the little girl to enable him take out his regular one, one cup till she got pregnant.
My son, so you mean all those big mouth the chief can be making he has a serious moral problem?
But Father don't you know that everybody has a secret only if you can find it you will know how dirty they are.
You know it is like some guys in the communities who pretend to be friends but they are secretly making advances at their friend wives just to take out one, one cup from their bags. That's how dirty and nasty they are. They smile at you but they are digging behind your back.
But my son what the community guys will do if their friends wives encourage it and defend them in the process? Doesn't it mean that they are interested?
So, this chief is not an exception, the only thing is that he did his own right under his feet and that the most embarrassing thing is that the one, one bag he has been taking out has led to something else more disgraceful.
Unlike the community guys who are well married and still chasing after their friends women, this one, he cooked his own chicken.
But does that make him morally right in any case?
Not at all Father, both the community wife chaser and the chief are morally wrong? In some developed villages these attitude lower the prices of homes in those communities. Not many people will want to find a home there because nobody wants to be a neighbor of a wife snatcher/ chaser or a pedophiliac. Nobody will trust such a person coming around his wife or children.
Just as people try to avoid living in the same community with an ex-convict or one with a criminal record is the same way they do treat a wife chaser or pedophilia or a pedophiliac.