- Gov't investigates new Ebola source
- ‘We Want Our School Fees’
- Health workers flogged in Nimba
- Pres. Sirleaf meets with educational stakeholders
- World Bank Team hails Liberia’s REDD+ initiatives
- UN hails Ellen’s leadership in Ebola fight
- Liberia bids farewell to outgoing ambassadors
- PYJ tightens grip on Nimba
- Gov’t partly takes blame for GVL’s crisis
- Dr. Sawyer lectures at UL
- APM Terminals breaks ground for expansion
More Headline News
- GoL opens first Service Center in Bassa
- USAID-EHELD honorees and participants at Cuttington University in Bong County
- GVL, Innovative Education Liberia discuss partnership
- Lonestar Cell MTN gives out DStv, cash prizes
- MVTC graduates 750 ‘technocrats’
- No WEAC Exams
- Partners optimistic of business in Liberia
- GBK Motors donates to GoL
- BWI alumni Assoc. makes SOS call
- Gov't extends tariff suspension on rice
- Mount Coffee Hydro project resumes May
- Liberia inaugurates rice processing facility
- LPRC prepares for heavy fuel importation
- US$10M unaccounted for at RIA
- LPRC reports US$600,000 loss
- Maritime announces US$1Million project
- FIBank clarifies reports
- LICPA gets new leadership
- UNDP empowers market women
- Mittal Steel lays-off 900
- Ellen hails US Ebola support
- UN identifies all Ebola cases by June
- W.H.O. alerts regional challenges
- US$650 Million for Ebola-hit countries
- UNHCR hands over clinic to Dougee Community
- WHO Warns Ebola Survivors on 'Safe Sex’
- Peope with disabilities demand rights
- Conference Center ETU staff strike
- Disabled people appeal to Ellen
- MSF opens new children’s hospital
- No More Ebola by April 13, If..
- Saah Joseph on Sierra-Leone’s Ebola Response
- Montserrado has 2 Ebola cases
The Liberia Karate-Do Federation- a unit organization of the Liberia National Olympic Committee, recently hosted its first post-Ebola Karate competition and Exhibition at the Sports Commission down town Broad Street…
Two times Champions of the Liberia football Association (LFA) league LISCR FC is one of three clubs that qualified for the triangular final of the President Cup this year.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) has given Liberia green light to play home international matches following the end of Ebola here.CAF in July last year banned the country from…
The President of the Liberia Football Association, Musa Billity says the Liberia Coco-Cola Bottling Company has partnered with the GSM Company, Cellcom to sponsor the national league.
The champions of the Liberia football Association national league and the FA super cup Barrack Young Controllers, (BYC) have qualified for the semi finals of the Coco-Cola top eight tournament.
After their 2-0 defeat Sunday, 26 April to Ghana’s U-23 in Tamale, Northern Region, the U-23 Lone Star of Liberia are gearing up for the second leg this Saturday, 2nd…
Liberia has been drawn in group A in the Cup of Nations qualifiers for 2017 along with Tunisia, Togo, Djibouti. The draw was held recently at the headquarters of the…
The Ministry of Youth and Sports has suspended all basketball activities in the country and forwarded the current leadership crisis within the Liberia Basketball Association to the Federation of International…
Foreign based Liberian player Michel Okai has decided to offer relief items in the midst of the deadly Ebola virus outbreak in the country.
Yes, my son, what happen to him?
Father, they say your man has impregnated one 17- year old girl who is staying with him at his official resident sleeping place. They say your man did not only burst the little girl bag, but he has been taking out his one, one cup until the girl got pregnant.
Tell me something my son. Is this not statutory rape since the girl is below 18?
Ay Father, my name ooh, because I told you I don't like gossip. They say the man has instructed the little girl not to even get outside the gate for fear that if neighbors see her they will start asking plenty questions and then who knows.
But wait ooh my son, all these beautiful women wasting in town here with burst bags, the chief didn't see any of them to take out his regular one, one cup only that under aged girl?
Father, the big mouth chief says he cannot fatten frog for snake. He says there is no way he is going to cook his food for somebody to come from the blind side to chop it and therefore he must be the first to taste.
So, how will he handle this now?
Father, the guy is relaxed in his struggle. They say he is finding way to put the blame on one innocent peking, but this is proving difficult for him.
But my son how do you know all of this?
Hahaha, Father too ya, there is no gossip in this town that will pass my ears. Everybody sees me as the village's eyes and ears. So even if I am out of here, I will still know.
But the funny thing is the big mouth chief and one of his fellow chiefs have been throwing accusations at each other of late. And you know the funny thing Father?
No, my son
Each has planted spies in the other's offices and homes to obtain the other's secret. It was through this that insiders reported this poor 17 year-old girl story.
They say it was one hot sunny day, when your man came from his office and saw the little girl in one of her most sexy dresses in the house. They say noticing that they were alone; he decided to cajole the little girl there by bursting her bag and taking out the first one cup.
They say your man promised to kill the girl if she told the story to anyone. In fact, to relax the girl he started giving her more money something which he used to entice the little girl to enable him take out his regular one, one cup till she got pregnant.
My son, so you mean all those big mouth the chief can be making he has a serious moral problem?
But Father don't you know that everybody has a secret only if you can find it you will know how dirty they are.
You know it is like some guys in the communities who pretend to be friends but they are secretly making advances at their friend wives just to take out one, one cup from their bags. That's how dirty and nasty they are. They smile at you but they are digging behind your back.
But my son what the community guys will do if their friends wives encourage it and defend them in the process? Doesn't it mean that they are interested?
So, this chief is not an exception, the only thing is that he did his own right under his feet and that the most embarrassing thing is that the one, one bag he has been taking out has led to something else more disgraceful.
Unlike the community guys who are well married and still chasing after their friends women, this one, he cooked his own chicken.
But does that make him morally right in any case?
Not at all Father, both the community wife chaser and the chief are morally wrong? In some developed villages these attitude lower the prices of homes in those communities. Not many people will want to find a home there because nobody wants to be a neighbor of a wife snatcher/ chaser or a pedophiliac. Nobody will trust such a person coming around his wife or children.
Just as people try to avoid living in the same community with an ex-convict or one with a criminal record is the same way they do treat a wife chaser or pedophilia or a pedophiliac.